We have immediate, temp-to-hire production line opportunities at a food and beverage manufacturing facility in Dakota, IL!
Full-time positions, 12-hour shifts, days and nights available.
Transportation to the facility is available from designated areas in Rockford and Freeport.
Pay is $12.00/hour with $0.50 shift differential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
Stack cases in a pattern assigned to the product.
• Keep area free from debris and hazards.
• Inspect cases while being stacked for proper packing, damaged product, or other deformities.
• Place holding layer of shrink wrap on pallets to ensure stability.
• Proactively inform Supervisors and Line Operators of problems.
• In some cases, perform scanning functions and issue LPN or tracking numbers.
- Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds regularly and repetitively.
- Must have the ability to read a production schedule/assignment.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Supervisors.
- Must have a solid understanding of basic math.