Direct Hire!!! Salary $55 K- $75 K
Summary: The Production Supervisor Supervises employees in a manufacturing environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, and safety, operating procedures and working conditions. It may be necessary to work overtime and including weekends. The Production Supervisor will work when needed which may include different shifts and will need to be flexible with work schedules.
Shifts 6A-6PM or 6P-6AM
One week 36 hours and following week 48 hours. Shifts are one week Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the next week Wednesday, Thursday- they will work every other weekend. One specific line does not work Sundays.
Training, Education & Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of Retort Process by earning a Better Food Processing Certificate.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through other.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and prepare actions to achieve results
- 2 – 3 Years Supervisory Experience: Including employee hiring and retention, performance review and discipline
- Ability to measure performance to goals and standards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, and employee relations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong teamplayer
- B.A. Business/ Sciences or will take work related experiences in lieu of education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year